Bahamas Web.com Tour Great Exuma Classic - Sandals Emerald Bay
Save the Date for 2020
By Brian Weis
Save the Date!
Bahamas Great Exuma Classic
Sandals Emeral Bay
Thursday Jan 9 - Wednesday 15, 2020
The Web.com Tour returns to action at the Bahamans Great Exuma Classic at Sandals Emerald Bay for the season opener in Paradise. Located on the unspoiled island of Great Exuma, Sandals® Emerald Bay is reputed to be the finest resort in the Out Islands of the Bahamas. In a sophisticated yet casual retreat where spectacular turquoise waters surround pristine white-sand beaches and a Greg Norman-designed championship golf course offers you unlimited play, you'll discover the ultimate combination of relaxation and exhilaration. There's unlimited land and water sports, including scuba diving and tennis courts with stadium seating. Our beachfront suites and villas are designed for love and romance, while our signature 5-Star Global Gourmet dining program gives you a choice of 11 outstanding restaurants and six bars.
Presidential PRO-AM Player Packages
As an Amateur Player, you'll enjoy one playing position in a Pro-Am team on January 9-15, 2020. At the official Pro-Draw Party the guest will be paired with a Web.com Tour professional partner for the Pro-am on Saturday, January 11, 2020.
* One (1) Playing Position in a Pro-Am foursome team for Saturday's competition (January 11th)
* Instructional Web.com Tour hosted Golf Clinic for all Amateur Pro-Am Players
* Off-property Bahamian Island Group Excursion day prior (Jan 10)
* Invitations to attend exclusive events, including the Caribbean 'Junkanoo' Themed Pro-Am Draw Party with Live-Music & Entertainment and entry to Official Pro-Am Awards
* Web.com Tour Player Panel and Private Meet-and-Greet with the Pros
* Golf Channel All-Access Pass for a Behind-The-Scenes Production Tour during Live TV coverage of official 2020 Web.com Tour season-opener at Sandals Emerald Bay
* Custom 'Bahamas Great Exuma Classic' Gifting Suite Experience for one courtesy of the tournament (value of up to $700 USD), with a $100 Red Lane Spa Credit as a special guest gift from Sandals Resorts
* Daily VIP Course Hospitality and Spectator Gallery access during the official Web.com Tour's "Bahamas Great Exuma Classic" at Sandals Emerald Bay, 4 tournament round days, from Sunday through Wednesday (January 12th-15th)
* LIV+ Events Swag Bag, including a commemorative photo with your Web.com Tour Professional, a Norman-signed 2020 limited-edition 'Bahamas Great Exuma Classic' keepsake... and more!
VIP Super Spectator Package
As a LIV+ VIP Super Spectator, you'll enjoy VIP Golf course entry, January 11-15, including spectator gallery and VIP Hospitality Tent Access during Pro-Am competition (January 11) and professional competition rounds (January 12-15)
Package Includes ($75/person):
* Caribbean 'Junkanoo' Themed Pro-Am Draw Party Night with Live-Music & Entertainment
* Entry to Official Pro-Am Awards Event
* Private Player Meet-and-Greet
* Instructional Golf Clinic with a Pro
* 2020 Limited-Edition 'Bahamas Great Exuma Classic' keepsake
* LIV+ Swag and more!
Revised: 03/16/2019 - Article Viewed 10,286 Times - View Golf Course Profile
About: Brian Weis
Brian Weis is the Publisher of GolfTrips.com, a network of golf travel and directory sites including GolfWisconsin.com, GolfMichigan.com, ArizonaGolfer.com, GolfAlabama.com, etc. Professionally, Brian is a member of the Golf Writers Association of America (GWAA), International Network of Golf (ING), Golf Travel Writers of America (GTWA), International Golf Travel Writers Association (IGTWA) and The Society of Hickory Golfers (SoHG). In 2016, Brian won The Shaheen Cup, an award given to a golf travel writer by his peers.
All of his life, Brian has been around the game of golf. As a youngster, Brian competed at all levels in junior and high school golf. Brian had a zero chance for a college golf scholarship, so he worked on the grounds crew at West Bend Country Club to pay for his University of Wisconsin education. In his adult years, his passion for the game collided with his entrepreneurial spirit and in 2004 launched GolfWisconsin.com. In 2007, the idea for a network of local golf directory sites formed and GolfTrips.com was born. Today, the network consists of a site in all 50 states supported by national sites like GolfTrips.com, GolfGuide.com and GolfPackages.com. It is an understatement to say, Brian is passionate about promoting golf and golf travel on a local, regional, national and international level.
On the golf course, Brian is known as a fierce weekend warrior that fluctuates between a 5-9 handicap. With a soft fade, known as "The Weis Slice", and booming 300+ drives, he can blast it out of bounds with the best of them.
Contact Brian Weis:
GolfTrips.com - Publisher and Golf Traveler